Mount & Blade Bannerlord: Help me steppe brother I am stuck. (2024)

Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Video Games >

Mount & Blade Bannerlord: Help me steppe brother I am stuck. (1)

Oct 17, 2012
Mount & Blade Bannerlord: Help me steppe brother I am stuck. (4)
Mount & Blade Bannerlord: Help me steppe brother I am stuck. (5)
Are these daily patches savegame compatible? I just started a new campaign last night and they already have a new patch my God.
#¿Apr 8, 2020 20:10
Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU
Mount & Blade Bannerlord: Help me steppe brother I am stuck. (8)
#¿Jul 10, 2024 05:03
Oct 17, 2012
Mount & Blade Bannerlord: Help me steppe brother I am stuck. (10)
Mount & Blade Bannerlord: Help me steppe brother I am stuck. (11)

Suspect Bucket posted:

If you have a sizable force (+50) make a companion with 0 steward your quartermaster they start gaining Steward levels every day, which makes for easier level ups.

What are the clan positions for anyways? Do you have to place companions with those skills to get the benifit of them?
#¿Apr 9, 2020 04:43
Oct 17, 2012
Mount & Blade Bannerlord: Help me steppe brother I am stuck. (14)
Mount & Blade Bannerlord: Help me steppe brother I am stuck. (15)

dogstile posted:

Harpoons are amazing and love parking my line of companions with 10 harpoons each off to the side of the main battle line and watch them melt that flank.

Flanking with ranged infantry is really powerful. Had a battle where the army I was in was outnumbered 600 vs 400 and I took command of the archers and slowly moved them into the flanks. That manoeuver singlehandedly won the battle.
#¿Apr 9, 2020 08:41
Oct 17, 2012
Mount & Blade Bannerlord: Help me steppe brother I am stuck. (18)
Mount & Blade Bannerlord: Help me steppe brother I am stuck. (19)
How do I start a war or settle for peace as a vassal? I'm a vassal for the aserai and they have somehow declared war on sturgia for some unknown reasons. Just wanna get a war going so I can get some fiefs damnit.

I had already spent the last war executing a whole bunch of Lord's and mercinary captains of the southern empire while at war and before I could get an army up the aserai sued for peace. Should I just go about raiding villages and attacking caravans?

#¿Apr 10, 2020 07:31
Oct 17, 2012
Mount & Blade Bannerlord: Help me steppe brother I am stuck. (22)
Mount & Blade Bannerlord: Help me steppe brother I am stuck. (23)
Wish it was tied to stuff like workshops or relations. Upgrade shops or put money into workshops/artisans, get better armor.
#¿Apr 12, 2020 01:08
Oct 17, 2012
Mount & Blade Bannerlord: Help me steppe brother I am stuck. (26)
Mount & Blade Bannerlord: Help me steppe brother I am stuck. (27)
Have the mod tools been released? Have been itching to get back into this after watching partyelite's aserai LP, but the task of going through nexus to get all the mods has been keeping me away.
#¿Oct 10, 2020 19:07
Oct 17, 2012
Mount & Blade Bannerlord: Help me steppe brother I am stuck. (30)
Mount & Blade Bannerlord: Help me steppe brother I am stuck. (31)

SeanBeansShako posted:

Look at the start of the previous page.

woops. well i guess its just a matter of time till some nice mod packs come out.
#¿Oct 10, 2020 21:08
Oct 17, 2012
Mount & Blade Bannerlord: Help me steppe brother I am stuck. (34)
Mount & Blade Bannerlord: Help me steppe brother I am stuck. (35)

Tree Bucket posted:

I've got a weird glitch where I can see my older brother in the Clan screen (and I think in battles?) but that's it. I can't assign him any roles or change his gear.
It's a real bother, because his skills are incredible.

I don't know about the gear, but assigning roles has a glitch where if one of the individuals with a role gets put into another party (army or caravan) while still in that role, that role will be locked on them until you get that individual back into your party and change it.
#¿Nov 27, 2020 08:20
Oct 17, 2012
Mount & Blade Bannerlord: Help me steppe brother I am stuck. (38)
Mount & Blade Bannerlord: Help me steppe brother I am stuck. (39)
I just started a new game since the new patch dropped. Has the family rescue quest been expanded? When I was playing in the previous versions I remember the quest would end after rescuing your siblings with an quest exclamation applied to your brother you could do nothing with.
#¿Mar 6, 2021 07:04
Oct 17, 2012
Mount & Blade Bannerlord: Help me steppe brother I am stuck. (42)
Mount & Blade Bannerlord: Help me steppe brother I am stuck. (43)
Biggest thing missing from bannerlord is traveling on water on the campaign map.
#¿Mar 14, 2021 06:32
Oct 17, 2012
Mount & Blade Bannerlord: Help me steppe brother I am stuck. (46)
Mount & Blade Bannerlord: Help me steppe brother I am stuck. (47)
When is ladygaga gonna show up?
#¿Mar 20, 2021 22:50
Oct 17, 2012
Mount & Blade Bannerlord: Help me steppe brother I am stuck. (50)
Mount & Blade Bannerlord: Help me steppe brother I am stuck. (51)
Use your companions to make parties and start an army with them. It costs no influence, and if you do well as an army, they end up paying for their own upkeep. Making armies early on in your career with other lord's is a trap.
#¿Jun 30, 2021 17:54
Oct 17, 2012
Mount & Blade Bannerlord: Help me steppe brother I am stuck. (54)
Mount & Blade Bannerlord: Help me steppe brother I am stuck. (55)
It is annoying that governor and party leader are two separate things and there isn't an easy way to keep the parties army in storage (I know they go off to the nearest settlement and get folded into garrison etc if you disband).
#¿Jun 30, 2021 18:31
Oct 17, 2012
Mount & Blade Bannerlord: Help me steppe brother I am stuck. (58)
Mount & Blade Bannerlord: Help me steppe brother I am stuck. (59)
I've been finding that is armor not mounted or ranged that dictate battles in singles player.
#¿Nov 3, 2022 16:17
Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU
Mount & Blade Bannerlord: Help me steppe brother I am stuck. (62)
#¿Jul 10, 2024 05:03
Oct 17, 2012
Mount & Blade Bannerlord: Help me steppe brother I am stuck. (64)
Mount & Blade Bannerlord: Help me steppe brother I am stuck. (65)

Shear Modulus posted:

"Strat gaming" on youtube has a bunch of videos where he goes through all the perks for each skill and talks about how they work. They're pretty good.

Their videos are really good, but I worry for the guys sanity with the way he "plays" Bannerlord.
#¿Nov 4, 2022 05:06
  • Rap Sheet

Mount & Blade Bannerlord: Help me steppe brother I am stuck. (68)

• 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Video Games >

Powered by: vBulletin Version 2.2.9 (SABB-v2.24.07)
Copyright ©2000, 2001, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.